Difference between our Standard and Premium lines of Oils and Balms :
1. Some of the premium oils/balms have a different scent than the original standard ones For example Premium line Thor has a different smell to Standard line Thor.
2. Base carrier oils, if you go to the ingredients section of any standard line oil or balm and compare it to a premium line product you will see the difference in the ingredient list.
Our standard formulation is already awesome enough to get us the recognition and love we have today, but we went ahead and raised the bar higher by making a more complex carrier oil base consisting of more oils, which are of the highest virgin and organic quality giving your beard and skin even MORE goodness (as if anyone thought that was possible!!)
Yggdrasil is the Norse tree of life it connects all the 9 realms to Asgardincluding the bifrost that is the pathway guarded by the might heimdall our scent is blended to capture the essence of that setting its a deep woody scent unlike any other you have tried in our range or even on the market perfect for the outdoors and autumn
- Help take a rough, messy beard and transform it into the softest, nourished beard.
- Helps combat the beard itch and helps prevent beard dandruff.
- It just smells awesome.
- Delivers replacement oils and vitamins to your beard AND skin its good for both.
- Women will LOVE it!!
WHY ODIN'S BEARD OILS
Odin beard care oils contain 3 oils that mimic closely the natural oils that reside in our skin replacing the oils that are lost throughout the grind we all go through day to day. Using our oils will result in a better-looking beard, a better-conditioned beard and to make it even better it will look and smell awesome as well.
Fractioned coconut oil (Coco’s Nucifera), Apricot Kernal Oil (Prunis Armenia), Argan oil (Argania spinosa), Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Essential Oil Blend
HOW TO USE
Our beard oils go a long way, just drop some into the palm of your hand and gently rub together to warm the oils and release the intoxicating blend of aromas. Run it through your entire beard working into the roots whilst not forgetting the skin to replace the lost oils. If you have an epic beard you're going to use more oil so a rule of thumb would be a few drops for each month of growth so one month three drops should be plenty but add an extra drop or so for each month of growth its that simple.
All our items are hand crafted in small batches and as such take a little longer to arrive at your front door than the big faceless brands you can pick on the supermarket shelf or your favourite online giant.
We anticipate that with normal shipping conditions you should have your items in your hands around 7 days however as with all things online things can happen but trust us when we say the wait is worth it!!