Difference between our Standard and Premium lines of Oils and Balms :
1. Some of the premium oils/balms have a different scent than the original standard ones For example Premium line Thor has a different smell to Standard line Thor.
2. Base carrier oils, if you go to the ingredients section of any standard line oil or balm and compare it to a premium line product you will see the difference in the ingredient list.
Our standard formulation is already awesome enough to get us the recognition and love we have today, but we went ahead and raised the bar higher by making a more complex carrier oil base consisting of more oils, which are of the highest virgin and organic quality giving your beard and skin even MORE goodness (as if anyone thought that was possible!!)
Heimdall with his horn Gjallarhorn is known for his wisdom, knowledge and keen eyesight he keeps watch over Asgard and for the onset of Ragnarok this blend is a play on his mead that he drinks with notes such as spiced vanilla, amber, aged honey, tabacco, musk & sandalwood this truly is Devine!
- Delivers oils and butters directly to the hair follicle to nourish and maintain beard health
- WILL help with beard itch, dryness and some skin related problems
- Helps to shape and define messy beard
- Smells absolutely amazing
WHY ODINS BEARD BALMS
Our balms are suitable for any length of hair providing light to medium hold and a great feel and shine and leave your beard smelling awesome whilst maintaining the health of your beard.
Shea butter (Butyrosperium Parkii), Coconut oil (Cocos Nucifera), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Jojoba oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Grape-seed oil (Vitis Vinifera), Essential oil blend.
Warning contains nut oil.
If irritation occurs stop using immediately
HOW TO USE
Simply take a small amount out using the back of your thumb nail a penny sized amount is about the right amount for a 4 inch beard I find, warm between the palms of your hands and apply in a upwards motion throughout the beard ensuring that you get down to the roots crab a comb and style as desired job done
All our items are hand crafted in small batches and as such take a little longer to arrive at your front door than the big faceless brands you can pick on the supermarket shelf or your favourite online giant.
We anticipate that with normal shipping conditions you should have your items in your hands around 7 days however as with all things online things can happen but trust us when we say the wait is worth it!!