Odin premium oil & balm combo- Musk, Metal, Leather, Birchwood,
Difference between our Standard and Premium lines of Oils and Balms :
1. Some of the premium oils/balms have a different scent than the original standard ones For example Premium line Thor has a different smell to Standard line Thor.
2. Base carrier oils, if you go to the ingredients section of any standard line oil or balm and compare it to a premium line product you will see the difference in the ingredient list.
Our standard formulation is already awesome enough to get us the recognition and love we have today, but we went ahead and raised the bar higher by making a more complex carrier oil base consisting of more oils, which are of the highest virgin and organic quality giving your beard and skin even MORE goodness (as if anyone thought that was possible!!)
DOUBLE UP AND SAVE UP!
Our premium oils and balms are quite literally the best favor you can do your beard!
Have a look at the ingredients that provide your beard and skin with unmatched care, quality and benefit
- Packed full of beard and skin friendly oils in a ratio that actually works.
- Helps combat the beard itch and helps prevent beard dandruff.
- Used daily to optimize and give your beard genetics the best chance to reach there potential.
- Delivers replacement oils and vitamins to your skin AND beard its good for both.
WHY ODIN'S BEARD OILS & BALMS
- Save by buying a combo
- Odin beard care oils contain a variety of oils that mimic closely the natural oils that reside in our skin replacing the oils that are lost throughout the grind we all go through day to day. Using our oils will result in a better-looking beard, a better-conditioned beard and to make it even better it will look and smell awesome as well.
- Our balms are suitable for any length of hair providing light to medium hold and a great feel and shine and leave your beard smelling awesome whilst maintaining the health of your beard.
Shea Butter, Bees wax, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Argan Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Moringa Oil, Essential/Fragrance Oil.
Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Avocado Oil, Baobab Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Black Cumin Oil, Rose-Hip Oil, Moringa Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Essential Oil/Fragrance Oil Blend.
Warning contains nut oil.
If irritation occurs stop using immediately
HOW TO USE
Simply take a small amount out using the back of your thumb nail a penny sized amount is about the right amount for a 4 inch beard I find, warm between the palms of your hands and apply in a upwards motion throughout the beard ensuring that you get down to the roots crab a comb and style as desired job done
Our beard oils go a long way, just drop some into the palm of your hand and gently rub together to warm the oils and release the intoxicating blend of aromas. Run it through your entire beard working into the roots whilst not forgetting the skin to replace the lost oils. If you have an epic beard you're going to use more oil so a rule of thumb would be a few drops for each month of growth so one month three drops should be plenty but add an extra drop or so for each month of growth it’s that simple.
All our items are hand crafted in small batches and as such take a little longer to arrive at your front door than the big faceless brands you can pick on the supermarket shelf or your favourite online giant, once an order has been placed it normally take 48 hours for us to make and package the items ready for dispatch.
Currently with Covid affecting everyone we ask for a little patience